02 November 2007

Come on in, the water is fine

Okay, last Friday I waited at home for the Fed-X guy to deliver my long awaited copy of Leopard. Since I had to sign for the package I actually took the time to talk to the guy (don’t remember his name) he was in a good mood had a busy day ahead of him, but knew that he we would be greeted by many smiling faces this day. On Friday October 26th, Fed-X guy was Santa Claus!

Leopard, I like it. I really really like it. I’ll hold off on love for now. There are so many different features, I have yet to test and appreciate them all. Stacks have already proved helpful, I can keep my desktop a little more organized quickly. Hadn’t turned on Time Machine, but on Tuesday I wish I had. Tuesday night I lost a few days worth of work files, they just went bye-bye. So I had to start from scratch, luckily a lot of stuff was fresh on my mind. The folder views are nice also, you can take a glimpse at files (illustrator, word, etc) without opening up the program.

I’m still exploring, but so far so good.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Thanks for the update. I am thinking about updating my system as well but I wanted to see what other people thought about it. I am looking forward to organizing my desktop. Please, keep me update about what you think about it.