09 November 2007

but I'm feeling betta

I was sick earlier this week and it has been a while since I’ve had a full-blown cold; chills, night sweats, aches, etc. I’d almost forgotten how difficult it is to function while sick. I downed the usual meds, Nyquil for bedtime and non-drowsy Sudafed for the day, but still managed to sleep through the night and day (non-drowsy my @!$). On Wednesday I was awake and at my desk for hours, but accomplished absolutely nothing. Just makes me wonder about over the counter medicines and medicine in general. Perhaps I should take more time to research this stuff, maybe later, right now I feel better and I hope this feeling continues. If not I’ll be in class on Saturday to share, because misery loves company.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Note to self: don't sit near Shayla in class tomorrow in the fear that she still might be contagious! :)

On a positive note, at least it hit you at the beginning of the week so that you didn't run the risk of missing class.

I hope you're feeling better by morning!