05 December 2007

Nothing against it, but . . .

I decided early on that I wanted to get through the semester without posting a link from YouTube on my blog. Nothing against the site, I do flip through it every now and then, I just feel that references to YouTube are everywhere (television news, newspapers, etc) and I wanted to find material someplace else. I made it up to today December 5th, I saw this movie describing graphic design on YouTube, and almost gave in. Then I read the description and happily discovered the web link to Becky’s portfolio. Whew, that was a close one. Maybe cheating a little since I did find it on YouTube, but I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.

Check out Becky’s take on "What is Graphic Design?"

1 comment:

Laura M said...

Shayla, come to the dark side. Youtube is your friend. It is here to help you in your blogging.